MEDITATION CLASS (14 Oct 2021)
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you struggle with obsessive thoughts, challenging life events and stressful situations? Maybe anxiety creeps up on you or your mind can't rest and quieten. Or are you seeking a stronger connection with yourself, your soul or inner guidance?
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION:
- Induces relaxation
- Control your breathing
- Reduces stress
- Controls anxiety
- Greater body & self awareness
- Connect with your inner guidance & soul
- Enhance focus & concentration
- Improves memory
- May assist with addictive behaviours
- Improve well-being and mental health
- Improves sleep
- Aids in pain control
- May assist with blood pressure
During meditation, you are fully alert and aware but free of unnecessary thoughts. With continuous practice & persistence, this can be achieved. This state of peace and calm occurs naturally when you learn how to focus on the experience of the present moment.
During guided meditation you will be promoted to go into a meditative state & actively engage the mind through certain exercises for well-being, de-stress and to practice the feeling of deep relaxation both mentally and physically.
• Meditation classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditaters
• Class is open to adults and teens, when accompanied by an adult
• Everything provided
• Wear comfortable clothing
Everyone is welcome! The only requirement is that you are interested in allowing calm, stillness and self-reflection in their lives. Classes are designed to bring peaceful pauses as you gently connect with your mind and body.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Welcoming & Opening
• Breath work
• Muscle relaxation techniques
• Mind - Body – Spirit awareness
• Guided visualization & Mental Silence
• Energy focus and clearing
• Oracle Card Insights
• Q & A
Meditation is not a one size fits all. Meaning not every meditation style works for everyone. Therefore, various meditation styles will be facilitated to provide the opportunity to unlock your meditation style. Some are focused on a topic like energy clearing with a desired outcome. Others are guided visualization allowing for focused attention to create awareness. While other styles are self-exploratory with minimal guidance. All are nurturing providing a supportive structure, encouraging individuals to learn and practice meditation.
WHERE & WHEN
Cost: $15 p.p
Location: Refer confirmation email
RSVP to secure your place
LIMITED SPACES - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL!
- Meditation Class Entry$15GST included$15GST included0$0